It started with a playdate in the morning with a friend, then we went to get pictures done for a keepsake ornament that we are making a holiday tradition, or at least try. The only place that does them, that I have found, is Kiddie Kandids. We didn't have her other pictures done there this year because I found a new place that I really like, but they don't do the ornament so off we went. It was a 30 minute drive from where we were and thankfully Mikayla took a little nap. We met my mom at the mall and went and grabbed lunch before taking pictures. She did wonderful, why can't she be like this for my photography sessions, ugh! Anyways, after that we went and stood in line for Santa for about an hour. Once we see Santa, Mikayla starts screaming. Great! So I sat with her hoping that that would help, not really but at least we got a pic of her not crying. Better luck next year!

We used a close up of this photo on the ornament

These are what the keepsake ornaments look like, we got the white one.

These are the rest of the poses that were done (I don't know how I chose just one pic)









No comments:
Post a Comment